Connect with your intuition through meditation.
I suggest meditation to all of my clients as a way to connect with their own intuition. You know, that gut feeling you get or inner voice you hear in your head. Often times it’s just simply a knowing of what to do next or how to handle a situation. Being in touch with your intuition will help guide you through life, by way of making better decisions that are serving your highest good.
I’m told by many that they have tried mediation and “nothing happened” or “I wasn’t able to clear my mind”. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading.
I’ve come up with a quick and easy way to get started with mediation while connecting to your own intuition. You will be able to gain clarity and insights on problems areas in your own life. I try to allow myself at least 45 min for this intuitive meditation, but if you only have 10 min it will still work. You can get started today – right now!
Here’s a quick and easy way to get started with the intuitive meditation.
- Grab a pen & notebook.
- Find a quiet spot to sit where you will not be disturbed.
- Turn off all distractions (TV, phone, etc).
- You may want to put on some soothing music. I love to play classical music quietly in the background. Try not to play anything that you would be tempted to sing along to.
- Write down ONE thing in your life that you would like to gain clarity on. I’m sure there are many, but just choose one.
- Now get cozy and quiet, ponder your question. You may ask aloud or in your head for a solution to your problem. Or what blocks or limiting beliefs you have that are holding you back.
- At this time you can call in your guides, angels, ascended masters – whatever calls to you. This is optional of course, but you may find as you practice this often that you are drawn to one of these. For me, it’s the angels – more info on this to come.
- Be open and listen.
- Write down any thoughts, words, images, feelings that pop in your head.
- When you are done, thank yourself for taking the time to do something for YOU!
- Review your notes, you may be surprised at what comes up for you. You may have an aha moment or are able to connect the dots and gain clarity on your situation.
Don’t worry if you feel as though you didn’t ‘get anything’ you may need to do this a few times before you get really comfortable with yourself to be open enough to hear your intuition. This is something that will come easier with time, the more you practice the more in touch you will become with your intuition.
Try to practice this mediation everyday for at least a week, I promise you won’t be disappointed.